It looks…promising. I have hope, Supernatural, that you will be engaging and plot driven for the whole season, not just sporadic moments of brilliance like last season.
1. Ezekiel as Sam-so much fun watching him change between the two
2. All the angel problems we’ll be having-and people think they’re the good guys!
3. Dean’s growth-he went to Cas after Zeke healed him, not to Sam, unconscious by the closet. He was torn, but looked after Cas first. It’s important because Dean still asked him to leave for Sam.
4. ABBADON. Never get rid of the Knight of Hell.
5. All the minor characters have been interesting so far, even the evil ones
6. Osric Chau as Kevin just keeps getting more and more awesome.
1. Seriously with Hael? She was awesome and only lasted 0.2 seconds. I was really hoping we’d see more of her
2. Why did Cas have to have his first (totally human) sexual experience with someone who was not only a one-off, but totally out to get him. It made sense with Sam’s first time after Jess died (Madison the werewolf)-it destroyed his confidence, his ability to save people, his feelings for love with women for a long time, etc. On it’s own, Cas sleeping with April could make sense, but it felt off in its presentation.
3. Dean just tell Cas the truth. Seriously, you asked him about Zeke once already.
4. Continuity errors: Oh hi reapers! We can see you now? Cause you shouldn’t take form to follow around hunters when they can’t normally see you. And since when have vessels been able to change their minds after they’ve been taken over, hmmm? (Jimmy couldn’t kick Cas out, Sam couldn’t get rid of Luci)
And on that note: The Angel’s Vessels
It seems like we have three or four vessel types.
1. The non-vessel: like the girl in 9.03, they cannot retain their body and die upon attempted possession.
2. The temporary vessel: like Hael’s body or Lucifer in Nick, these bodies will disintegrate over time.
3. Perfect vessels: Usually familial, like the Novak family or Sam and Dean for Lucifer and Michael, these vessels can last through basically anything.
4. People who can act as vessels for multiple angels. So far, Sam is the only example of this having hosted both Lucifer and Ezekiel.
Zeke…who claims that he needs to stay put, who kicks Cas out…well, I think we’re screwed. End!Verse, ho!